View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 06:46 AM
Forwood4Bamon
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysjolex (View Post)
I hated Blair's relationships with everyome that wasn't Chuck, and vice Versa. Mostly because they were the only ones that saw and accepted all sides of each other.

Actually except Blair/Nate, which I found cute in season 2 because it was kind of security for them and what they both needed at the time, especially Blair. Blair/Louis was just a badly rehashed version of season 2 NB, an absolute snooze fest, and he way WAY overstayed his welcome. And Dan/Blair is my biggest NOTP of all time and something I like to forget happened, but I know they have fans here so just my opinion!

I seesaw all the time between Dan/Serena and Serena/Nate depending on circumstances. I loved DS in season 1, they were a big part of a range of things that made that season 1 perfect. I loved how happy they boTh were. But I loved serenate too, firstly for their friendship and I enjoyed their relationship, but they didn't show Serena returning his feelings like she should've, and probably would've, but that's probably due to DS being the long term plan. Dan turned me off DS from season 5, but st the same time Serena has always loved Dan most, and vice Versa (but I didn't fully buy it from Dan in the last seasons) and Im a Serena fan so I just wanted her to be happy! I had no complaints about DS endgame, only the way they wrote it.

Didn't really like any other ships.. although I liked the Rufus/lily story in season 1.
And I did enjoy Serena/Carter on the sly got to admit there was something about Sebastian Stan in that role haha
Serena/Carter were sweet. I didn't like Aaron, Tripp, Ben, Colin, Steven etc. I love season 4 Dan. He is always there for both Blair and Serena. All the things he said about Blair in Season 5 compared to what he said to Serena.