View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 02:25 AM
ElenaBelle
Master Fan

They don't seem to care about Caroline. That whole boarding school was something they came up with because they wanted to use the set for a possible spinoff. It sucks to think they used her as a prop because they were thinking of ways to make more money. Though I actually do like the boarding school storyline as a future for her.

And they decided to kill Stefan after 8x15 was written. It was decided at the last minute and it shows in the lack of continuity and dialogue that can be easily refuted if anybody paid attention to the previous seasons. They always knew Enzo was dying which was why the BE story was written the way it was. It comes down to the fact that having a show that could last for so long inflated their egos to the point where they thought they could write anything and expect the audience to just go along. But I've even seen people who don't like Stefan and wanted him to die saying it was illogical So I'll never watch a show with these writers names attached to it again since they just insult their audience's intelligence.

So I've cycled through the stages of grief......denial, depression, anger and acceptance. And the best part of that is I can find humour in the situation. This legit cracked me up for 5 minutes. Just read the comments in the reblogs

Bennett + Salvatore + Forbes

Also one of my friends is writing a Stefan resurrection fanfic

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 03-18-2017 at 02:02 PM