View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 08:28 PM
fall into your smile
Fan Forum Legend

It depends on if trends count toward renewal because the show was #1 for a while.... I'm just saying 'cause I honestly have no idea if they count or not.

So...I've never fully reviewd an episode...still not gonna start tonight because my mind is basically on one thing and one thing only right now, but...

Elijah - He should be in a witchy coma more often because he comes out of it even hotter than he went in.

Haylijah - Don't even get me started. So much greatness that I wasn't expecting this episode. It was a nice surprise and one that I won't soon forget! Ahhh, I just can't. My feels are just all over the place!

Hayley - I loved seeing her being all badass in a dress and in wolf form.

Hayley and Hope - sorry, not sorry....they're rot your teeth adorable with each other....

Marcel - treating Klaus basically like he's his guard and hunting dog (no pun intended. )

Freya - well damn....a lot of sass tonight. seeming much darker than usual as well...

Keelin - I can already see the romance brewing...maybe more one sided though...too soon to tell....

Rebekah and Kol - surprised they got as many mentions considering who the writers of the show are.

Klaus - don't like seeing him like that at all.

Vincent - am I right in sensing a romance of some sort on the horizon for him...

All in all, not a bad premiere. I definitely enjoyed it more than I have the past one or two premieres. And next episode looks very promising so we'll see where that goes next week.

{taek su mi sun}