View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 07:19 PM
hurricane eyes
Elite Fan

Oh boy that episode was not a good sign if they were hoping for a renewal . So boring.

Klaus - Literally been stuck in a dungeon for 5 years and he willingly helps Marcel why? Why help him when he could have started a war and been distracted enough that maybe you could have attempted some sort of an escape . Like I get that you want to protect you family, but come on dude. So lame.

Marcel - Ugh. You talk a lot of shiit for such a puss. Like honestly you're the most indestructable creature in existance now and you still need someone else to fight your battles for you? Literal definition of a bitch.

Hayley - Was there, don't care.

Vincent - Hottie with the body . Also clearly not all that smart working with Marcel. Honestly before the Mikaelsons showed up he was keeping the witches enslaved and you just...what, forgot that? I hope it's revealed he's not just blindly working with Marcel and has been gathering a way to stop him just in case.

Josh - Such a cutie . No point to him, but nice he was there .

Elijah - Damn the idiot was looking foine .

Freya - Scary and crazy. Just like I remembered .

Random Wolf Girl - Best run and hide girl.

Old Lady Wolfie - Only sensible one. I mean I'm happy the Mikaelsons are back, but she's clearly the only one remembering how much pain and destruction that follows them. Let them rot (not really though ).

Random Vamp Chick - Pretty. Smart. Possibly evil. I'm into it.

Alistair - Hot accent gone too soon .

Mommy Witch - You're kid is like 8 and you lost him? Plus you're a witch! Why not just do a locator spell on his ass? So stupid.

Pros - Next episode looked promising (minus Camille hallucinations). This episode was on National Drunk Day so I drank every time I rolled my eyes and now I'm almost dead.

Cons - No Rebekah. No Kol. Too many Camille mentions . No Davina mentions . Klaus being a grade-a idiot. Marcel being up my butt the whole episode. Ugh. Hopeless.