View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 04:32 PM
GrhmLz
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianamed (View Post)
I'm preparing myself for him to connect to none of them, actually. It's all about ruining what Robin meant to us and leave Regina alone, because she isn't one of the Charmings nor a romantic pair of any of them, therefore, she isn't allowed a HEA.

At this point, even Zelena is probably going to get a better ending than she will.

ETA: Honesty, what they've been doing with us is just plain evil. And I doubt they will ever show us Real Robin finding peace. His soul will remain obliterated with Regina 'wanting to believe' period. Worst endng of what could have been a beautiful love story. Ruined because she isn't allowed happiness.
Yeah, to me, this is all sounding more and more like a twisted contrivance to force Regina to move on. They need to disconnect from the soul-mate canon with dark-themed finality. I won't even refer to it as closure. I hold no respect for this writing and I hold no regrets in letting the show go.

Bringing Sean back to play this does seem to come across as intentionally malicious towards the unhappy fanbase.

I'll stick to fan-fiction and s1-s3 if I'm feeling sentimental about the show or OQ.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 03-17-2017 at 04:37 PM