View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 03:07 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I have been waiting for both of them to have new projects, but together-that's just a double win.

So much has happened this season with flash that I need time to digest it all.
Definitely a double win! Their names alone will bring in the audience. I can't wait!

The last episode pissed me off. I didn't think it was possible to appreciate Ephram/Amy more than I already do but that's the reality. Post-Everwood, Berlanti doesn't take issue with messing with his main pairings.

Although I read something yesterday about it being Berlanti who demanded MG bring on another BC on Arrow. I don't know if it's true or not but according to what I read, it was Berlanti who was sick of what Arrow was doing and wanted it changed. I actually watched the last episode of Arrow the other night (for kicks) and couldn't believe how bad it was. I was rooting for the villain to kill Oliver and the new illegal corporation Felicity is involved in to take her down too. Plus, even with the new BC... Dinah is treated just like Laurel, maybe even worse. This joke of a show is pathetic. I can't believe it's the same show as season 1 Arrow. The funny part to it is some believe the ratings are a joke because OF are currently broken up. These people need to look at when the ratings started to collapse. That would be right when Laurel was killed off and it's been a disaster ever since. It's sad. Fan pandering at its finest which ultimately killed a once promising show.