View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 04:40 AM
sherry02
Master Fan

I'd like to believe something good could still come out of this story line, but we have been burned so many times, it's not easy to have hope anymore.

I would think of the people who aren't in negotiations, Henry's absence would be the hardest to explain unless they do a time jump and say he's away at college. They can't kill him off. I doubt Disney would allow them to kill off Belle or Snowing, so maybe if Belle and Rumple don't reconcile, she might leave town. I don't know how they'd explain Snow and Charming's absence. I'm thinking they won't want to give us any news before the finale because that might spoil possible cliffhangers if we already know who is or isn't coming back.

I really want a good ending for Regina. I enjoy her relationships with the Charmings and Henry, but I would still like to have seen her have romance in her life too. Not because I think she needs it, but because I think she wants it. Plus I like romantic stories, so of course I want one for my favorite character.