View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 02:05 AM
For You to Notice...
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyCat
I am so glad that Stefan got Caroline's message and that Elena was able to tell her so. It was clear from Caroline's reaction that she got so much peace knowing that Stefan knew that she understood and that she would love him forever. "Tell Caroline I heard her, and that I will love her forever too" is the moment in the finale that totally got to me. So heartbreaking, but a beautiful moment.
I loved that moment too. At first, when I saw Stefan lean into Elena and whisper something to her, I was really scared he was confessing his love to Elena or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle
She doesn't seem very ambitious but I hope she auditions for new tv shows. I want to see her in a comedy/dramedy. I think she'd be perfect for something more lighthearted. I hope she stays away from The CW though Except for Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. It's the only CW show that I think is great.
I hope she'll stay away from the CW shows too, especially TO. I can also see her in something lighthearted, nothing too serious and dramatical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle
It's not that I'm against the death of a character I love. It's the manner in which it happens that is important to me. And this just leaves a sour taste in my mouth. As early as when I found out about the engagement before S8 started I was considering one of them dying because if felt like they were giving us happiness too soon.
I don't mind the death at the end of the series either. But writers made it look like Stefan had to die because of terrible things he has done, like he was worse person than other characters. This treatment is really sad, and it's upsetting that in writers mind it's death that finally brought peace to a very sad and depressed person.