View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 11:03 PM
rocky845
Fan Forum Hero

The Originals 3x18 "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs" Episode Discussion {April 15, 2016 @ 9:00 p.m. EST}

3x18: "The Devil Comes Here and Sighs"

April 15th 2016 @ 9:00 p.m. Eastern

Description: IT’S JAZZ FEST IN NEW ORLEANS — As the city celebrates its annual Jazz Fest, an unlikely team of Mikaelson foes joins forces to take Klaus (Joseph Morgan) hostage. Leading the charge to get their brother back, Elijah (Daniel Gillies) and Freya (Riley Voelkel) face off against a powerful force like none they’ve ever seen before, while Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) and Cami (Leah Pipes) set their own risky plan in motion to rescue Klaus. Meanwhile, when Kol’s (guest star Nathaniel Buzolic) erratic behavior worsens, Davina (Danielle Campbell) has no choice but to turn to Marcel (Charles Michael Davis) and Vincent (Yusuf Gatewood) for help. Jesse Warn directed the episode written by Kyle Arrington & Michelle Paradise.
PROMO:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is consider as spoilers until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!