View Single Post
Old 03-15-2017, 09:58 AM
Jasper1975
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
I totally agree. We got so lucky with the ending we got for Roswell!

I watched the Vampire Diaries final as well to see how the series ended. Honestly I stopped watching after seeing the series opener for season 5. To me the series should of ended after season 3. The first three seasons were amazing then it got so bad.

I started with the second to last episode of season 8 of the Vampire Dairies. Wow I had missed a lot but I saw how much the show had gotten worse since I last stopped watching. The ending was so rushed and made no sense. Plus I felt like some of the acting was so forced and the storyline was confusing.

Even if Graduation was a little out of the box I am so glad Roswell got a proper ending!

I feel series finals don't end well at all. You have great beginning but not great endings.

I did enjoy and love the ending to Buffy. It was different but I liked it. Plus I loved the acting you could actually feel the emotion in the characters. Yes Buffy was cheesey at time but at least their was heart.

So yes I am so glad we were blessed with a proper ending to Roswell! I was perfect.

Today is March 15th and you know what that means Happy Birthday Max Evans!

We know it is Max's Birthday on March 15 from Blood Brothers. It is written on his blood vial.
We got very lucky. Given the show only had a short time to wrap up, and even then there was a slight chance of a miracle until the last minute. Therefore the finale had to have closure, but leave enough bread crumbs that the show could go on if they did get a miracle.

Good and bad, all the characters were dealt well with the finale. As much I wish we could get a glimpse of the fallout of the graduation fiasco, and the parents learning the truth once Jeff read the diary. You knew the end, was real for all of them and we got a happy ending for Max and Liz...

And that is the ultimate ending, despite all their pain and angst. You also knew Michael and Maria were together too.

In terms of shows have great beginnings, and sometime mediocre ends. Probably true in some ways. Depends on what is going on with the show. Vampire Diaries had a hot beginning, but in some ways it stayed too long and especially once they lost Elena from the main cast... But some shows manage to create a end that means something...

Happy Birthday Max LOL. I wished we had a definite date for Liz. Except that I have heard it's December, but nothing official. We know Isabel took a birth date in October as referenced in "Surprise". Kyle's birthday was the day after Alex died. The episode aired in April I believe. We don't know Michael I don't think.

Maria's is late January thanks to the episode "I Married a Alien" and then the music storyline that told us she just turned 18.

Roswell was very lucky to get a proper ending!
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!