View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 03:06 AM
Movietime Blues
Elite Fan

March 8th Dynamite Previews: Charmed #1, Nancy Drew #1 and More - NerdSpan

Quote:
Dynamite has released previews of this week’s arrivals, including Charmed #1, Nancy Drew & The Hardy Boys: The Big Lie #1, and John Carter: The End #2.

Previews:

Charmed #1
writer: Erica Schultz
artist: Maria Sanapo
covers: Joe Corroney (a), Maria Sanapo (b), Group Photo Cover (c), Paige Photo Cover (d), Phoebe Photo Cover (e),
Piper Photo Cover (f)
incentive cover: Retailers see order form
Fans & retailers, order the cover of your choice!
FC • 32 pages • $3.99 • Teen+
Balancing work, witchcraft, and a life is never easy, and the Charmed Ones are stretched too thin. Meanwhile, a demon in the Underworld rallies the troops with a plan to take out the Charmed Ones forever.

You should notice that the cover is different from the one I posted two months ago. Maybe it's a 2nd version or an alternate cover.

A writer's commentary on the first issue:

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/03...ltz-charmed-1/

Quote:
Dynamite has sent us a writer’s commentary for their new Charmed series by Erica Schultz and Maria Sanapo. Here Schultz talks about the first issue that brings back the Halliwell Sisters. Cover by Joe Corroney.

Movietime Blues is offline   Reply With Quote