View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 02:00 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I should update the OP with the crossovers between NCIS & New Orleans... I'll do that shortly

I found this article:
Quote:
But when presented with the prospect of one day mining the full, shared CBS drama universe — Hawaii Five-0, after all, crossed over with NCIS: Los Angeles in May 2012, and NCIS‘ Hetty once appeared on Scorpion — Lenkov at first lets out a laugh. MacGyver to Five-0 to NCIS: LA to Scorpion to NCIS to NCIS: New Orleans! And then starts his wheels turning….

After all, during his time as a CSI: NY executive producer, he reminds, “We did a three-way crossover between all of the CSIs, and that was one of my favorite experiences, to see these iconic characters working together. So yeah, that would be supercool.”

X
Obviously that's all in fun, nothing serious, but an interesting idea if they did do it. First I'd like them to do a crossover between the 3 NCISs like what happened with the CSIs but I wouldn't say no to some major crossover event between more shows. That'd be really hard to pull off I'd think, then it wouldn't translate over to other countries since different channels would have the shows but for the US it'd be pretty amazing

I also found it interesting that the article & thoughts were out there considering earlier conversations which were had in here

Chelle » join GTmy art