View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 11:34 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

wow I was appreciating the finale a lot more before all these holes were brought up.

Quote:
Did anyone notice that she must have curled her hair within like 5 to 10 minutes, after she pretended to be Elena with straight hair?
Lets just pretend Katherine was wearing a wig too.

I didnt think about Stefan giving Damon the cure without knowing Elena had woken. I guess he had faith in Bonnie lol... They really should have just gone with Elena waking immediately in the episode but then being unconscious because of Katherine knocking her out or something lol.

But didnt Katherine age a lot because she took the cure? Why didnt that happen to stefan and damon?

It does seem they could have just stabbed Katherine and then vampire speeded out at the last minute. Even if they died trying they still could have tried.

Quote:
Also, I hate that it was so important for Stefan to sacrifice himself in order to redeem himself for killing Enzo, while nobody seems to care anymore that Damon killed Tyler earlier this season?
THIS!!! Killing Tyler was the worst ting they did this season as it served ZERO purpose and no one even cared.