View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 07:02 AM
ElenaBelle
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummelchen (View Post)
I think I won't be able to watch any Stefan scenes in a long time, because it simply hurts to much, knowing what the writers did to him.

I don't think I can watch any SC scenes in a while, especially the wedding scenes.
Even though I had a feeling that Stefan was going to die in the finale, that doesn't mean it hurt any less.

TVD and SC has been one of the only fandoms that I have been actively involved in. There are other shows that I like and other couples that I ship, but those ships are just casual. Besides SC I only have one other ship that I will never get over and that I'll still think about 20 years from now. TVD and Steroline in particular has been a part of my life for the past 8 years, so saying goodbye to the show and the ship hurts quite a lot.
I'm just so happy that I have you guys here to exchange thoughts about this show and the characters!
I glanced at a couple if RIP gifsets of Stefan but just scrolled passed quickly because right now it just hurts too much. Same about the wedding scenes. I don't know if only watching that episode two days ago was good or bad. I'm even glad they cut out the Mrs Forbes-Salvatore scene now because I think that's one scene I'd really want to rewatch. I feel like if Stefan was fighting to live it would hurt less but the fact that he was so hopeless is what hurts the most for me

I'm glad the school spoiler came true though. That's the one spoiler I really liked. I was a Harry Potter fan when I was younger and one of my friends and I use to joke that they would send the twins to Hogwarts back in S7 to explain their absence so the fact that they actually made a Hogwarts 2.0 is cool Maybe they will give Caroline an invisibility cloak so she can come in and out of MF unseen in a couple years time when it becomes obvious she's ageless

The last time I was actively involved in a fandom was Gossip Girl. Then after that I took a break from fandom things and didn't log into etc for like 2 years. SC will hopefully be my last OTP. No more invested shipping for me. I'm sticking to casual viewing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I completely disagree bout the title, I want and need "married" to be in there at some point. I understand its sad that he died but that doesnt mean they weren't married! He died married to Caroline and imo should be in the title at least in the future....

THANKS FOR THE NEW THREAD!
I forgot to add that if other people want the 'MARRIED' then I don't mind it being added. Other posters can give their input and then decide.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 03-12-2017 at 08:05 AM