View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 11:33 PM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Way Too Keen (View Post)
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE! Then to do a sibling relationship parallel with them, I didn't even consider that and now I really really want it! I think it would make a fresh change to the "losing a lover" parallel and could really bring these two a lot closer.

I also believe Bellamy can forgive Echo, the guy is very forgiving, he forgave Clarke for letting a bomb drop on Octavia plus like you said there are other contributing factors and these are extreme circumstances. And maybe she can play a part in helping him forgive himself, maybe they can mirror it through Echo, it makes sense for someone on the opposite side of the war to help him with his redemption, I think that would make it more powerful.
I'd like that backstory too TBH. Like you said, it'll be a fresh twist to the "losing a lover" parallel.

I think Bellamy being forgiving also depends on the person - he cares for Clarke and therefore his tolerance levels in terms of forgiving her actions is probably a lot higher. Even then, he did call out Clarke for those actions in 3X05. Just based on his interactions with Echo in episode 5, I do think he can eventually forgive Echo too - but I'm not sure if he can ever truly let go of it and neither do I think he should.

I also see it as a potential way for him to forgive himself through forgiving her, so I'm all for that if done properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)

Who even is saying that?! I have only seen the Bellarkers out there yelling about how she killed his girlfriend (suddenly we all care about Gina?) and tried to murder his sister!!!!!!111!!!!11!! so obviously it is horribly offensive to suggest that Becho could ever happen, how dare you, etc. *cue nervous laughter*
Uh ... we weren't vocal about Gina since she was an obvious red herring and whether we liked her or not (I personally did, and so do a few people here too), her death still impacted Bellamy so I don't think it's far fetched for us to care about that OR the fact that she betrayed Bellamy's trust then. Echo's actions technically didn't lead to Gina's death though, she was already dead when the bomb went off but of course, neither of them knew that. I do agree that she clearly didn't want to kill Octavia.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit