View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 02:27 PM
Always & Forever
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I want to believe he really likes her but I just don't know. Josh just plays the "evil" characters so well that there definitely could be more going on there. Like maybe he's pretending right now, but then down the line he'll genuinely develop feelings for her. In fact, that woudl be a more interesting storyline to me.
Yeah, Josh is very good at playing those characters. I can see a little "John Ross" coming out in him. I think he does genuinely like her now, but he'll probably get caught up in the whole contract thing & feel like he "owns" her (which he kinda does, I guess ) & become obsessive/over-protective of her. Plus, I think eventually he'll start seeing that the Institute, and possibly Terence, aren't all that he thinks they are & will realize he and/or Megan are being manipulated by them, & it will drive him over the rails & he'll go crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Terence is totally sketchy. What if he has a plan to have Megan killed so that Kyle will come off looking like the sympathetic widow? Too far?
It's "widower" for men. Anyway, that's a good theory! I could see that possibly being something that happens!

Cute interview with Josh & Christine!

I'm already becoming obsessed with these two & it's only been one episode. I was watching through YT videos of them (Kyle/Megan & Josh/Christine) last night.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Always & Forever is offline   Reply With Quote