View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 12:15 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Cyndie! We'll have to get an honorary list going.

Its funny how Gabriel is so MEH about Darvey but with Marvey he's like all in.

Quote:
It's too late for the writers to go there now because the characters and core relationships are too-well established, and neither character is a kid uncertain of his sexuality. It would simply be a poor storytelling choice that rang false on several levels. Rachel and Scottie aren't/weren't aberrations or mistakes (not to mention whatever is--or isn't--hanging in the air between Harvey and Donna).
OBVIOUSLY it would feel weird to go there romantically at this point in the show.

What i meant though is that had Harvey been a female (or mike been a female) you know the audience would have been "Shipping" it and most likely the show would have gone there.

It would have been cool if the show had made either harvey or mike bisexual from the beginning, Harvey IMO could have easily pulled it off.... but you KNOW the network would never ever ever do it. However, they did come out with two gay main characters on their show Eyewitness. so it's not 100% out of the realm of possibility, or at least it wasnt.

But regardless I love their interaction so much and I am just happy that Harvey is going to be mike's best man. . Can we get a hug again please?

Also, I need to rewatch their scenes from the beginning, im in a major marvey zone.