View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 08:28 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeerena (View Post)
I read once that Ezra called Emma Watson, his friend he mentioned in the video above
Wow, really? They did work together at "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" before so they know each other.

Quote:
Newt Scamander: I went near America to release a Thunderbird, which was quite risky in itself, considering that the MACUSA, at that time, forbade the death of all magical beasts of prey.

I can proudly say that, one year after my visit, President Seraphina Picquery sheltered the beasts, with a decree which she finally extended to elm magical creatures. (On President Picquery's request, I removed the most important American magical beasts from the first edition of Fantastic Beasts, because it was her desire to prevent a magical animal tourism. Since the American wizarding community was at that time more severely persecuted than the European and because of the fact that I had contributed to a serious violation of the International Security Act in New York, I agreed. In this new edition, I put them back to their rightful place.)
Quote:
Scamander: I should just like to point out that I was by no means "the treacherous fellow" who left Seraphina Picquery "with a broken heart," but the President made it clear that if I did not leave New York voluntarily and without delay, she would take drastic measures to push me out.
Quote:
Scamander: It is true that I was the first person to capture Gellert Grindelward, and it is also true that Albus Dumbledore was something more to me than just a school teacher. I cannot say anything without fear of violating the Official Magical Secret Service, and, more importantly, the secrets that Dumbledore secretly entrusted to me.
Newt Scamander's new Fantastic Beasts book intro teases Dumbledore relationship, more - SnitchSeeker.com

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.