View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 11:00 PM
room to breathe
Elite Fan

It could have been in the past when we were not as caught up as we are now too so it was closer to forever to wait .

Individual pictures would be appreciated when you have the time . If not we could probably find them ourselves on that site but it is better if you do it as then we will know we have the right people.

Orange (and reds) can be harsh on the eyes so it is preferable to use it minimally and only in certain (less harsh) shades. I would recommend orange mixed with other colours or sticking to more burnt orange and pale orange shades. Looking at some of the promotional pictures which have the oranges it looks like they use more burnt oranges so that should be good if you wanted to match that. If you wanted just oranges something like this may be okay but I would still recommend throwing in other colours. It is up to you though how you feel about an orange customisation . I saw some blues in the promotional pictures too so this colour scheme jumped out at me as well. If you wanted to go with a different colour with orange highlights that is. Otherwise I also found this which has blues, browns, and burnt orange in it which could look quite nice . I know nothing of the show so I have no idea if those colour schemes would fit or be something you would like.