View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 12:03 AM
room to breathe
Elite Fan

Unfortunately most of those pictures are not usable. We do not use black and white pictures and cannot use pictures where his head is cut off. I cannot get the first link to work and the forth option is too small to work with. Are there any more pictures like the third option? Is it from a photoshoot with other pictures in it? Ideally we try to work with recent high quality pictures from the one photoshoot.

When posting the colours you like it may be a good idea to use the colour tag ([COLOR="Insert Name/Hex Code"]Insert Name/Hex Code[/COLOR]) so that everyone can easily see what the colour looks like. When you just post the letters everyone has to try and find which you meant on that page.

Since pink is now vetoed I recommend looking at some purple and blue colour schemes to see if there are any you like if that is what you would like to go with. Otherwise I could put together something based on the colours you have listed?

Right now the colours you have said you like are:

◼ #979DB1
◼ #C4B5D1
◼ #CFBBCE
◼ #BB5779
(too pink?)

Still looking at that page I would suggest:

◼ #E3E6E5
◼ #E3E6E5
◼ #E3E6E5
◼ #E3E6E5
◼ #E3E6E5
◼ #E3E6E5
◼ #E3E6E5
◼ #E3E6E5
◼ #E3E6E5

If you like those or most of them then we could have a colour scheme that the team can work with just there .

Just looking at the colours you like you could combine them with something like this? Alternatively this has some nice soft tones while this has some darker tones and they could look quite nice combined together? This could be a nice option as well as it has a mixture of both blues and purples and dark and light shades so it could work on its own or combined with your colours above. Those are just some of my suggestions from my quick search, you of course do not have to go with any of them and may be able to find something you like even better .