View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 04:22 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

This episode was a bit blah to me. But I did enjoy the group scenes.

Eve, be gone. I cant stand this character. It's like a repeat of Abby to me but less hostile.... Not much for Dawson this episode besides his dragging scenes with her.

I found Andie just dismissing the break up stuff with Pacey to be a bit odd, but I assume she is just trying to pretend that she's okay instead of taking in the hurt she is probably actually feeling. I did like seeing Pacey hurt though because it felt more realistic. Andie stealing the test was not a shock. They were trying hard to assassinate her character this season and I'm not here for it.

Glad to see Joey's boss Rob again if only to continue that storyline because it felt dropped in there. He's a complete jerk though and a typical macho dude that can't handle rejection. Gross.

At least they are keeping it consistent with the PJo scenes. It was definitely clear they were building to something this season. It was sweet of Joey to defend Pacey and bring him something for his lip. At least their friendship forming feels natural and not forced.

Dawson/Pacey fighting sucked, I hate when they fight. And I didnt love that Joey just took Pacey's side, but I truly feel like she was taking things out on him because of Eve.

Henry's crush on Jen is really cute. I was enjoying his scenes with Jack too.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote