View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 07:10 AM
Persephone
Moderator Support Team

My Best Human Face [A Mix for Eleven]

This mix was made as a birthday present for the ever-incredible franzthemeerkat. I make her a mix every year for her birthday, and this time I decided to focus on a show we both loved this past year. This mix attempts to tells Eleven’s story, from her time in captivity, to her time with friends in Hawkins, and finally to what we assume is her time in the Upside Down.

1. Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein - Stranger Things (Extended) | 2. Joy Division - Isolation | 3. S U R V I V E - Other | 4. Merchandise - Crystal Cage | 5. Bastille - Laura Palmer | 6. Moonface & Siinai - Ugly Flower Pretty Vase | 7. Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein - Kids | 8. M83 - Coloring the Void | 9. Kate Bush - Cloudbusting | 10. Talking Heads - And She Was | 11. Wolf Parade - An Animal In Your Care | 12. Television - Marquee Moon | 13. Ought - Gemini | 14. Joy Division - She’s Lost Control | 15. Camp Counselors - Charyou | 16. Echo & the Bunnymen - The Killing Moon | 17. Bon Iver - 8 (circle) | 18. Savages - Adore | 19. Lower Dens - Lion in Winter Pt. 2 | 20. M83 - Solitude | 21. Wolf Parade - Floating World | 22. Strange Advance - Worlds Away | 23. M83 - Sunday Night, 1987
(X)
enochianhumour

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Persephone is offline   Reply With Quote