View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 06:44 AM
James26
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elainshawa (View Post)
The looks that Archie and Valerie give to each other across the room, the passionate vibe that they both feel about music and the seamless connection, they can’t deny between each other is not only just beyond attraction, it is also beyond the elements of cliched melodrama.
Beyond attraction. So true.

Quote:
Together, they find themselves at a peaceful, relaxed, drama-free, trusting and vivacious relationship which at its very core is based on the foundations of mutual understanding and respect.
Isn't that wonderful? No melodrama. Just two people forming a nice, believable connection. That's why the kiss was so natural.

I'm sure they'll have issues, and they should, but hopefully not cliched ones.

Quote:
They are both determined, intensely passionate but deep down, they care for one another in ways that allow them to flourish together. This pairing, I believe demonstrates that love is as enduring as it is carefree and that makes me glad to be a Valarchie fan. I ship them harder than anything in the Riverdale universe.
Well said.

I have to give a nod to the comic creator, Dan Parent, for coming up with this great pairing.
James26 is offline   Reply With Quote