View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 06:24 AM
elainshawa
Part-Time Fan

I have recently caught up to the latest episode of Riverdale and wow, Archie and Valerie have a fierce and electric chemistry.

The looks that Archie and Valerie give to each other across the room, the passionate vibe that they both feel about music and the seamless connection, they can’t deny between each other is not only just beyond attraction, it is also beyond the elements of cliched melodrama. There is never a forced resistance between the two pairing, amidst the weight of expectations from their families and friends. Together, they find themselves at a peaceful, relaxed, drama-free, trusting and vivacious relationship which at its very core is based on the foundations of mutual understanding and respect. They are both determined, intensely passionate but deep down, they care for one another in ways that allow them to flourish together. This pairing, I believe demonstrates that a relationship doesn't need to constantly promote conflict as a barrier towards reaching the goals of both individuals. Instead, it is equally important to realize that a relationship can be a safe haven for personal growth, love and happiness. In the last few episodes, I observed specific interactions where both Archie and Valerie supported each other. It is because of these moments that I am glad to be a Valarchie fan. I ship them harder than anything in the Riverdale universe.

Last edited by elainshawa; 03-05-2017 at 06:41 AM
elainshawa is offline   Reply With Quote