View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 05:45 AM
karamel
Fan Forum Legend

Romeo & Juliet [Kara & Mon-El | Melissa + Chris] #04: "I would like to wake up next to you" "Wake up with me?" "I'd love to."

Kara | Mon-El
[Melissa Benoist & Chris Wood]
#04;

Credit

Fans
01. chasing the sun
02. wickedrum
03. fire for a heart
04. backstreetboysfan
05. katie9821
06. eternal◘fate
07. Leah_LL_Fan
08. naturellebella
09. My Kind Of Crazy
10. Rickylious
11. KeepThisaSecret
12. mockingjay
13. art10
14. pookiepookie
15. classictvfan91
16. Calgaryfan2006
17. Exotic Goddess
18. Chiqa
19. Lucas4Brooke

Favorite Quotes
- "I remember...I was sick and alone, and...you were leaning over me, and...you must've been sad, or something, because your eyes were insanely blue, I mean...they always are, but they were like...like comets, and I'd never seen anyone so stunning. And I kissed you. And it was, uh...it was okay that I was...it was okay that I was gonna die because I'd gotten to kiss you. I saved you at the police station because...because I care about you. I'm not here to change your mind. I get...I get that you don't care about me. But not in the same way. That's...it's okay. It's okay. That's good. That's fine. It's...okay. You know, just...just keep working with me. I've been honest about this, let’s just...then we can ignore it, alright, we can let it go." - Mon-El to Kara Danvers

- "Out of anybody that could've found me, I'm the luckiest guy in the world that it was you." - Mon-El to Kara Danvers

- "Yesterday you were a little less Goofus and a liiiittle more Gallant." - Kara Danvers to Mon-El

- "I know what it's like to be a stranger on this planet, so when you wake up, I'll be here for you. So you never know what it's like to be alone."Kara Danvers to Mon-El

- "Last year I thought I could have it all and then I thought I couldn’t. That I had to pick… So I chose being Supergirl over having a relationship. And then you came along and I thought you were thoughtless… selfish. I kept writing you off and you kept proving me wrong. It just got me thinking… Maybe I can have it all."Kara Danvers to Mon-El

- "She’s so focused on how much he’s changed and how he becomes so generous, kind, thoughtful, and selfless." Melissa on Mon-El
Future Thread Titles
-

Past Threads
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

Last edited by karamel; 03-12-2017 at 03:59 PM