View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 02:08 PM
Jasper1975
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
She thinks it's best for the hospital. Maybe it's not. I can't wait to see when Jackson faces her. It's about time I guess. It's not easy to go against his mother but Bailey is another thing.
The thing is that there is nothing wrong with Minnick's program, on theory. Although it runs into the trouble Stephanie had with that kid who ultimately paid for the aggressive action taken, and Stephanie was too green to be able to handle. If someone more experienced, they might have caught the trouble before hand, or might have been able to take control...or it might still have ended up in the same point...

There is always going to be doctor's who take time to come into their talent. Murphy for more ways than just being a problem intern washed out the first time not only because she had issues with being a doctor, but personal as well...

She needed another atmosphere to come back more seasoned. That is not the program fault, or Richard's fault.

There has been some excellent doctors coming through the hospital, and the program. I don't know why Bailey couldn't see that there is always going to be doctor's who might take time.

I don't think Murphy would have been served the first time in she was thrown into the big leagues before she was ready. Meredith, Alex, April, Jackson, were well served under the original mission of the hospital.

Cristina did get thrown into the big waters during Burke's injury, so she did kinda learn the hard way. But the others were well served with the eased transition...

I just wish Bailey hadn't gone against Richard so dramatically at the first word from Catherine that there might be a problem. And since when does Catherine have complete word on the fate of the hospital. There are other owners of the hospital...
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!