View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 10:22 PM
Jerry D
Administrator

Low Post Count Warning – Please Read

Hi everyone. As a courtesy, I wanted to let you know that this board didn’t meet the daily average number of posts to remain here last month, and as such, this board has been placed on the Low Post Count Warning List. If this board meets the daily average number of posts to remain here for the next six months, this board will be taken off this list, but if it doesn’t meet the daily average number of posts to remain here at any time within the next six months, or if it goes without a post for 48 Hours at any time within the next six months, this board will be closed. I wanted to let you all know this so you can take the steps necessary to make sure that this board remains here.

Please note that boards need to average 15 posts a day in order to remain here. Thank you.

Please keep this thread topped for the next six months. Thank you.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy