View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 08:53 PM
Jp10ah
Master Fan

it'll take some retcon but I don't think it's impossible for the writers to fix this. All they really need to do to win me over is have Scarlett apologize for all her actions this season. She needs a good excuse for them too. And I think there needs to be a realization moment that she's made a big mistake and that can't be Damien skipping town or something that just makes it easy for her to go back because she lost the thing that made her stray in the first place. She needs to have a clear choice between the two and pick Gunnar. and she needs to sweat a little too, she hurt him, how can he trust her now?

The steps I need to get back on the wagon (there's no way the writers will ever do the work but here's my conditions)

1. Scarlett needs to apologize for the bull-caca. A real apology! I want an excuse of why and to acknowledge what she's done.

2. I want her to show him she cares about him, small or big gesture, anything.

3. I want her to shake-off Damien.

I wouldn't mind for her to show some emotion but i don't really want her to get ticked off if he doesn't accept her apology right away. he has a right to let her sweat for a bit. How could any guy trust a girlfriend who gave into temptation the first time it came about? IT'S RIDICULOUS!

If they want to end them, then they need to do it now and they need to kill them with fire! no messing around, it needs to end in a blaze.