View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 10:31 AM
Belleislove
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyy (View Post)
sorry for being off-topic, won't happen again. i promise i'm done.. i'm just worried they'll ruin cs for a connection if another season happens, and had to get it out since my rl friends don;t watch this show. it is what it is and i know we have no say in what happens next. i'd better move to acceptance, if that casting call was indeed for an older henry... oh well..
I don't think it's off topic to discuss cancellation or end of series, especially when we just got the Eduardo Castro interview over the weekend. I mean it is a spoiler thread and that is definitely a spoiler.

I just think it's probably best not to worry too much about it because it's just speculation at this point. I mean this is going to happen quite a bit in the coming weeks and months, we'll get little hints here and there.

But we're just trying to enjoy the show while it lasts as well. But you really weren't off topic.

Quote:
I'm curious to see who films at the Mills house today.
As long as it's not Rumple.

Quote:
And there is always a chance they could meet up in the dream world ... I'm actually really, really hoping that happens because their scene in 2x08 is one of my favorite Snowign scenes ever so a little repeat of that would be amazing
Yes. And I think there is a chance of that as well.