View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 09:39 AM
kristi_adela
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
There's always my Puppet! Not Real Boy! Pinocchio is the witness to Papa Charming's murder theory from yesterday.

It's hard to speculate for 6.11 when the whole thing was spoiled at the screening several weeks ago.

But Papa Charming's murder has me intrigued! Along with so many other questions: When does the Black Fairy come to town? How does Blue filming so frequently fit in with it? When will the Split Queen arc be over? What will break Snowing's curse (finally)? Why does Hook go off with Liam/Nemo and join up with Jasmine/Aladdin/Eric/Ariel? Is Gideon telling the truth that he wants to kill the Black Fairy and only the "savior" can do it? Will Rumple give up his power to save his family? (He has given his life before but not volunteered to live on without magic.). When/where will Hook propose? What happens to Wish!Robin? How does Henry use his Author powers? Why is there a Zelena centric so late? Is she the key to resolving the Split Queen? Or is it Regina finally forgiving Snow? Or just accepting that the EQ is not a separate person? Will we really learn the origin of the savior mythology and how exactly Emma became one?
Eduardo said in that interview that he had to make multiple fairy costumes. We know the Black Fairy had a stunt double in Steveston. Maybe we are headed for a Blue on Black showdown?

I'm curious to see who films at the Mills house today.
I doubt Gosh will be filming today. They had a rather late night. They were so adorable last night and it reminded me that they owe a great deal to this show. I don't know if it is enough to get them to indenture to the show for one more season though. We will see.