View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 08:37 AM
bbbsarabbb
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki-jasmine (View Post)
There is no Josh/Nina rumor - it was just a joke.

Since the official breakup announcement several stories and blind items were planted in the media about Josh/Katie, Josh/C.Reed, Josh/M.Levieva, Josh/Ruth, Josh/J.Jones and other women - and most of those fabricated stories were later denied on Gossip Cop, it looks like there is a certain pattern there.

I hope that fabricated stories about Josh won´t be planted in the media anymore.

I also hope that fabricated stories/blind items about DK/N.Reedus non-existed "affair" won´t be planted on gossip sites anymore. Norman Reedus was not the reason for Josh/DK breakup and N.Reedus shouldn´t be accused of something he didn´t do. And making Josh look like a victim was not the best idea IMO.
Lol you so full of ****. Stop pretending like you know things, you know nothing like the rest of us. Not all stories in the media are fabricated by the celebs team. The tabloids fabricate stories too. And sometimes pictures don't lie, just like the new pictures of Diane and Norman. She's looking pretty loving towards him.
I think Diane cheated personally