View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 07:17 PM
ruddyy
New Fan

Antichrist

Hello, I tried to do a search for this topic because I know what is one of the topics that has been brought up previously, but I was unable to find the search bar for this forum. It's been awhile since I have posted originally wondering about the actual Antichrist child of Lucifer back in one of the earlier seasons. Now I applaud that they finally are getting around to closing out the loose end of the missing Colt, but they still have that loose end (no matter what anyone says not all of us forget things like loose ends no matter how far back in the series that it is, and I have watched every single episode) of the Antichrist child that Lucifer fathered. He is still out there, he can't just disappear after showing powers like he did on that episode. Now the way this be explained to me previously is that when Lucifer walk the earth he has his powers. However when Lucifer is in the cage he does not have any powers. Now previously it is was speculated that they just did this and was mistake and yatta yatta yatta, but the simple fact is that he is still a part of the story and they can't just make us forget him or write him off. And considering the episodes that they were going through during that time period were dealing with revelation, the Antichrist figures a prominent role in the judeo-christian belief of Revelation. So what if he was a bad actor or who knows whatever, but by this time he's all grown up. Find someone else to play him and take care of this loose end please. You can't just leave some all-powerful being out there doing what he pleases and think that people are going to forget your brought him into the story. It may have been a mistake to bring him into the story to begin with, but he is in the story at that point so do something about it.
ruddyy is offline   Reply With Quote