View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 12:48 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
I didn't see it before but there's just something about these two. They tame each other but also don't lose any of that spark that drew them together in the first place. There is an innate passion, tenderness and friendship that you just don't find in many SOAP couples anywhere these days aside from a rare few. For example in my mind Philly is up there in that category with my Robron because they have story paths that shouldn't have brought them together like it did but they were just too undeniable to stop like a force of nature.
Better late than ever right?
And yes, that's why I love them! It's sort of a classical type of affair because of how rare it is to find right now, they have the chemistry and everything.

And yes, it was undeniable to stop, and it just worked and was what both characters needed at the time. It's just sad Phyllis was with Jack when it happened but yeah.
One of the main thing though is that they don't lose their spark or personality by being with each other and don't need to tame down.

How sad, who would've thought 8 months later, Billy will be back to feeling the way he felt here. Thinking about business (Brass & Sassy) living up to people's expectations (Victoria)..... how times have changed again.

When Victoria finally found out Billy really doesn't love her anymore. And when Phyllis realized it was because of her.

eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote