View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 01:47 AM
CanIcallYouKate
Elite Fan

^ same here, Paulina

Bringing a few points over from the last one, so we can keep this discussion going:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellfoy (View Post)
It would be more efficient if it had happened the other way around. We are just going to get Bellamy running after Octavia again. After 3x10, it should be Octavia making the first move to fix their relationship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Way Too Keen (View Post)
Yeah it would have been better reversed, but I guess cause Bellamy's love for his sister has always come across in a much deeper way it's interesting to see him react to her death. She's his heart, his humanity so watching him think he's lost her was devastating.
Quote:
Bellamy may understand what Octavia lost when Lincoln died, but I guess that could be what they're doing, Bellamy is now experiencing first hand an extreme loss, which Octavia experienced in season 3, so it brings the Blakes closer together.

It could make sense because the roles are reversed this season, Octavia is the one on the dark path making bad choices and Bellamy is the one experiencing immense pain and loss so they're walking in each other's shoes so to speak...
Quote:
This season has had lots of subtle Blake moments already, but nothing explicit, nothing really between then which is interesting. But it has a strong under current of Blake sibling. Like something major is coming and I'm excited for it.

That way Paula won't be completely lost when she feels better and gets here

I realized just now that we don't have past thread titles in the OP, will get to that later.
We also need more future titles

ETA so I tweaked the OP to have the past threads as clickable links (and showing the titles), what do you think?
I also left the previous 001 002 etc, so in case that's the preferred, we can just switch back to that

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon

Last edited by CanIcallYouKate; 02-24-2017 at 02:57 AM