View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 12:52 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
his would have been a good day to get my period 🤔 big shoutout to @beyondskin for lending me their amazing shoes for this shoot. In the past I have been too shy and afraid of being 'difficult' to request only vegan shoes on photoshoots. But I've become more and more uncomfortable with selling images that showcase animal skin as fashion items so this was the first shoot I made a point of not endorsing leather. 'All red and vegan' is pretty narrow criteria for shoes so I'm extremely grateful to my friends at @beyondskin for coming through and helping me stay true to my ethics in fashion. All the love to companies like this who are making this movement become more mainstream and accessible for those of us who don't like to compromise on fashion or compassion! #Interviewmagazine #BeyondSkin #genuinelynotleather #veganshoes

Quote:
I interviewed my dear friend @msevylynch for @interviewmag about her new role as Emily in the beautiful Irish independent film "My Name is Emily" check it out Evanna Lynch - Page - Interview Magazine

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.