View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 01:39 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Possible Board Closure Discussion: Please Read and Respond!

Hello, all of you, myself: Tia (eternalâ—˜fate) and my co-mod Tim (Almeida's Army) have been discussing this, and we think that it may be time to close this board. Our post counts have been declining over the past few months and we have very few regular posters. As you know, Fan Forum requires that we average at least 15 posts per day, with lower numbers than that leading to warnings and then possible closure of the board. We would prefer to go out under our own terms rather than be forced to close due to low post counts.

Please let us know what you think. We'd be glad to hear any suggestions or advice to renew interest here. Remember that to keep the board going, we need the commitment of a few regular, dedicated posters. As much as we love this board, please don't just post to "save" the board and then disappear again, because we'll be in the same position that we're in now if you do.

Recently 24: Legacy has came on air, and myself and Tim wanted to at least make this board be safe until than to see if the traffic would increase, however, even that has not drawn any traffic whatsoever. It's regularly myself, Tim and help from other posters by requesting posting help, and it's been like this for years. So, we do not want to close the board if it's still potential, seeing as how 24: Legacy is currently airing, however, if there aren't enough people to post, we'll be forced to shut it down on our own terms instead of a low post count. So, we would love to get everyone's thoughts. Please Respond to this.

Thanks.