View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 01:39 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I thought it was a good episode. I'm enjoying Donna's storyline. I felt bad that those guys were jerks about her but I like that her partner didnt want to continue his idea without her and also that the other guy stu? agreed to take them on. That was a nice moment.

SO GLAD THAT HARVEY AND MIKE worked it out and that ending scene was so great. I love that Harvey said Mike was just like him. They are just so cute and I am so glad to have scenes between them again. The scene with Rachel and Harvey was great too.

Small d/h scene this week but at least we got some interaction. And any scene with Donna encouraging Harvey is good in my books.

I want Louis to break up with whats her face. Like, she is just so annoying, shes always upset about something it seems. I realize that Louis telling her about Mike was hard to hear but if she truly loved him shed be able to forgive it, just like Rachel did with mike.

I hate to say it because i know a lot of people loved Jessica but I really dont miss her much at all, and I think its because the storylines this season are focused on our core 4 characters, so I am enjoying this season a heck of a lot more than last!