View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 01:10 AM
yulan
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
And that one's mostly a rip-off of this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fltclEecnKQ&t=34s. Lol, this person's taking bits and pieces from other vids to make her own.
I did not see the original one. Well, she made a sort of disclaimer, so I guess it is ok. Still, funny.

Quote:
I forgot to add that despite the context, I've always been obsessed with that shot of them meeting in the hallway. Love the outside looking in feel. I had an icon of it with "And we had magic, And this is tragic" from "You Lost Me" in the signature.

The subtext and somber tone was well played in that scene. I never hated Dylan more than in that episode, but that was probably his most bearable scene. His demeanor seemed repentant.
For years, I've been so angry with his behavior, disrespect and underestimation of his relationship with Brenda in that epi, and I thought there was some evil demon who possessed him (well, for a whole S3), but now I think it actually made a lot of sense. He was so deeply attached to her that it could have only be broken by force. He could only distance himself from her if he had behaved horribly. That does not excuse him though. But it explains a lot of things.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan