View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 03:50 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

aww McGee that's nice to let Torres not wear the jacket since he's still adjusting. I wonder why he can't wear it though?

hehe McGee's fear of heights shown. Torres of course having no idea why he wouldn't come over to the roof edge, I like that little moment

"I really shouldn't tell you this but you should investigate this as an attempted murder" come on, you really shouldn't say that Grace but it would be hard to be in her position & not say anything at all

"the mood? you want to make out?" Gibbs & Fornell. Seriously need a show together - they'd really get the viewers. Definitely an old married couple too

I like that the bird says "not Polly" . Also like that Abby's still got a relationship with her brother Kyle enough that she can birdsit for him & call him her brother Doesn't surprise me from the little bits we saw in the past plus who couldn't like Abby though. oh now "don't tell Gibbs" great thing for the bird to learn

It would be creepy to live somewhere knowing someone had died there so I can understand why Torres feels that way. It never bothered Tony obviously, but I feel that they gave him a hard time a little over it but are now thinking Torres is strange? obviously natural death & murder is two different things... I could be remembering wrong though

nice little bonding scene between Alex & Ducky . Like him inviting Palmer upstairs for some tea to get him to leave the room to leave Alex alone with Sgt. Hill too

I like Gibbs saying "assist fornell out of the building. If he resists feel free to use your weapon." too

Abby: "What took you so long?" Gibbs: "Slow elevator" Abby: "You should take the stairs" I thought you didn't like him using the stairs in the past Abby Then funny moments with the bird - Abby trying to cover up that its still there & then Gibbs hearing "don't tell Gibbs" & saying it sounds like Palmer

oh I just realised for stakeouts they could be girls doing one shift & boys doing another with Gibbs staying out with this new team. That is if they ever have to do a stakeout requiring shifts again. Before Gibbs was always with the female agent so it'd be interesting if they did that or what I just said. I feel like having a team out of 5 instead of 4 may be a way for Mark/Gibbs to take a step away from being in the field too much . But on the other hand we've seen a lot of Gibbs in this episode still

hehe Grace shrinking Fornell, I like that. I wonder if she can help herself there. Do agree that he probably shouldn't be sleeping where he got shot. Like the end with Fornell saying he can't get down the stairs, yet

Reading over this thread I see this was the ep after Gary passed. We got nothing here so they must have left it off since it had been so long. Not really nice of them to do that though, no matter how far behind we are. I would have thought it would have been attached to the episode when it got sent over here, but guess not or the channel edited it off

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote