View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 05:02 PM
room to breathe
Elite Fan

I was writing a response to this but then the computer decided to shut itself down so I lost it .

While I understand that some miss them most found them to be harsh on the eyes, especially when going between light and dark boards. Because of this we no longer have light writing on a dark background. Most posting areas now are white or a very pale shade close to white, with dark text. The darker shades are used for the top bar, buttons, and links. We do not recommend taking a look at other customisations for inspiration as we will not copy another board, however to show you what I mean Scorpionand The Flash both have the darker bars, ect. with softer tones used elsewhere. These are older customisations but Arrow and Teen Wolf. OUAT uses a muted dark shade of a different colour for its areas which makes them all stand out more, while boards such as The 100 and Star Wars use various muted shades of the same/similar colour/s. If you take a look around at boards which have recently been customised you can see how different they all look and get a feel for what we do now. Those were just a couple of boards which came to my mind straight away.

If you like that colour scheme you suggested before I can put together some softer shades which could go with it to see if you like them ?

Has Jason done any recent photoshoots?