View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 04:47 PM
You can't kill me!
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummelchen (View Post)

The only thing that stood out for me in this episode was how angry Damon made me.
I'm probably going to upset some Damon fans, because in their eyes he never does anything wrong. But this episode was yet another proof that all he has ever cared about and all that he ever will care about is himself. Basically every single sentence was "Elena this. Elena that. Elena. Elena. ELENA."
He didn't really care about Bonnie and her grief. He didn't really care about his brother who just turned human. He didn't really care for Alaric who saw the murderer of his wife again. No. All he cared about was hus happily ever after with Elena.

But what else is new???
He'll probably get his happily ever after in the end and Stefan will sacrifice his life, because the writers wouldn't dare destroying poor Damon's endgame.
Pretty much this. Damon always gets away with it though.. he gets away with it by the audience and by the actual show itself... where as Stefan literally has someone come back from his past to make him feel even more guilty about everything he did as the ripper!! It's just bullsht..... I have never said that these characters are heroes, but there is a vast difference in how everything is explained away and forgiven for Damon, yet Stefan is always getting the sht kicked out him by the fans and by the characters in the show for what he has done, it's a goddamn joke!