View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 12:18 PM
Truthisbeauty
Dedicated Fan

Pretty much echo what you all have said. Found it a little frustrating and boring. Yes we know vampires do harm, even our heroes, and yes Damon is acting stupid again, Stefan mopey again, Caroline cleaning up messes again, Matt self-righteous again. Consistent, but with three episodes left, when are they going to make some progress? Best parts of the episode were that Kai was also consistent and hence hysterical and creepy--he had some of the best lines ("I'm on the waiting list for heaven but they are not returning my calls") and that Bonnie is actually able to outsmart the devil, even while acting reckless like Damon. I liked the idea that she too created her own dimension, keeping Enzo safe, and although I still feel their romance was forced on us in the flash-forward, I found it a very romantic idea that she could see him again. I didn't get why Kai thought eating blood would keep him out of hell or how he was able to disappear with Elena's casket. I'm not sure how I feel about Ric's kids possibly being important (again) to the plot; it could be exciting or annoying, except that growing up in a witch family must have been seriously dysfunctional!

Does anyone know if the season finale is two hours? Gd I hope so.

Last edited by Truthisbeauty; 02-18-2017 at 12:21 PM Reason: question