View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 07:38 AM
Forwood4Bamon
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysjolex (View Post)
Yeah I totally agree, oh yeah she looked SO GOOD in the pilot too!! She really is so beautiful, I truly think they got the most BEAUTIFUL brunette and blonde actresses out there for this show it adds to the whole upper east side elite intimidation, when S and B not only have the insanely amazing clothes, but are SO insanely gorgeous!! Can't fault the Casting department haha

Haha fair enough!! I've said it in a few threads, but I did like team endgame, and I loved DS in season 1 along with everyone else. But I really struggle to get past the way dan treated her in season 5 and especially 6, the whole horrible article thing was very hard to overlook and then accept them as endgame 2 episodes later. If they had done a longer season DS is definitely one of the things that desperately needed more time. And NS I saw so much potential as it was my view that Serena never let herself love him as much as she could due to Blair, and I really enjoyed them in season 3. But I go back and forth between them and DS for such different reasons all the time
I loved NJ. They never got a chance. Nate was always there for her. Yes they did change Jenny a lot, but she always loved Nate. At least I think so. She even said it in season 3 to him. NS I liked the buildup of more, as someone else stated. and yes Dan did treat Serena well not great, thats why I started loving DB more. I couldn't look past CB and the hotel incident. They were my favorite couple though until that even though I started seeing more DB.