View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 03:22 AM
Mazza d'Evill
Master Fan

Ahw, playing with dogs is always fun Too bad about the headache though! Hope that's better now

Had two incredibly long days at work... A few days ago, one of our managers asked me if I wanted to work from another city again on Thursday. Sooo, I said yes. How stupid of me. I had to start work at noon. Got on the train at 10:11 AM to get there on time (it's usually an hour by train). After about 20 minutes, the train came to a stop, right before the next station. Train managers had no idea what was going on. 15 minutes later, apparently there was some technical error at the station or the tracks. Another 15 minutes later, they told us we we gonna head back to Rotterdam (where I live) Another 15 minutes later, we were finally driving back at a slooooow pace. So eventually it took me over 1.5 hours to get from Rotterdam to.. well.. Rotterdam Had to take a long detour. So I arrived at work at 2 PM Daaamn, was I tired, and I still had to work. I was supposed to work until 6 PM, but then I had to take another shift, and was stuk there until 8:30 PM, with INCREDIBLY low productivity. Got home at 10 PM, 12.5 hours after I had left my house in the morning.

And yesterday was just the 'usual' long day: my usual trip-around-the-country-Friday But yesterday was fine, except that working from 7:30 AM to 5 PM is just pretty long and tiring for your feet and legs

And now I have a cold and a slight fever, and I NEVER have a cold and/or a slight fever Apparently this has been a bit much