View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 05:43 AM
JJH85
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Stolen Kisses is my favorite episode of S3, along with The Longest Day (I just hate how it ends ) Like I said before I love the sexual tension between Pacey and Joey in that episode. Plus things like him looking at her while she sleeps, her saying it made her feel alive, their second kiss (and the way Pacey says "Ten" is so sexy) then when she kisses him at the end. TLD, I just love their make out scenes in the beginning. In FT I do love those scenes when he carried her. When he carried her to the door near the end was the cutest thing ever.
I love them for all those same reasons. I Remember there was a YT video that was a compilation of all their kisses and it grouped their make out scenes from TLD, so it had them all together and I remember watching that several times because it was just so perfect. I haven't been able to find it so it must have been removed. I wish people wouldn't remove their stuff like that.

Love those gifs and I too love how Pacey moves in closer to Joey and how he wets his lips He is so swoon worthy.

icon credit: crash landing