View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 08:50 AM
Greysjolex
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybug57 (View Post)
I really think the show could stand alone with just a focus on the kids and Kev/V and to completely do away with Frank. I doubt that much would actually change.

Tony definitely has a bit of a creepiness to him (though unintentional). He was just a bit too into Fiona.

Single Fiona is good too.
Yeah I don't think much WOULD change, because i personally am really tired of his 'escapade of the week' plots we get that are isolated from the rest of the cast. And Julie is right, there is no character development, and there won't ever be, as we saw in season 4 when he goes right back to drinking after his liver transplant. And maybe it's meant to be a character analysis of people that just DON'T change, but it's not appealing when you have crap that happens to all the other characters and we ARE seeing developments (sometimes in the form of regression first) with them. He does despicable things and whilst the show got away with it in the early seasons, because he provided a lot of humour, it's starting to wear off for me and unless they have him show some growth and actually care about his kids that's not 'oh maybe he does care about them in his own way if you look really hard' then I think he should be killed off

Oh yeah I too got creepy vibes from tony! Just meant that despite other people thinking he was a good guy, Fiona still wasn't interested so the result of mike and gus was never going to be any different haha. I'm about to start season 6 but I know Fiona is single in 7, and I too would be happy for her to end that way!