View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 10:52 AM
soup333
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jp10ah (View Post)
Hopefully they read all these surveys. I said the same thing. Maddie is definitely too much. We don't need to see Daphne's love life. The balance of characters is off, if you have to wait 2 weeks for a story to resume you're going to lose interest. I think they just need to use all the characters but bring 2-4 to the forefront and the rest in the background and then switch every episode
Yes, I also said there is a way they can juggle these characters (go deep as they put it) and still give us hints of the rest of them. That's all I need. I can sit through an episode of S/G and Will having the spotlight if we get a scene or two of R/D and Javery - BUT I need to know that they're going to get their turn as well and the next week is not going to be R/D and Maddie and Javery's on the backburner AGAIN.

Who knows what they can even fix at this point. Or what they're willing to.

As far as Maddie, my point is that we were criticized constantly - INCESSANTLY - for saying how horrible of a character Layla was. Maddie is in the same boat and yet it's so funny to me how no one is in disagreement about this...hmm. I wouldn't want Lennon's feelings to be hurt because the damage done to her character was out of her control. It's a plain fact that she doesn't have the experience to be a lead actress. Same with AP, despite what she may believe.

These writers aren't to blame for Maddie being trashed last season but they are to blame for not writing her a proper redemption. They needed to take a low and slow approach. Not 505...and 506 and 507.

I forgot all about Daphne's love life! May have to do another...