View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 07:56 AM
Greysjolex
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
My babies I hated that we didn't get much of Chuck & Serena dynamic in the last season. I still love it for many things but Season 6 also lacked a lot for many things as well. NOT ENOUGH NOT ENOUGH!

Everyone ships CB kih kih
No we definitely didnt get enough chuck/serena in the last season (did we even get any?? I can't even remember one scene ) and I was really annoyed about that, and we didn't get enough SB either. Let alone the NJBC. I really did enjoy the CB but there wasn't even that much focus on them either, and there are other important Components to gossip girl too, and I'm gutted they didn't honour them like they should've. there were far too many ridiculous side plots (Bart, rufus/ivy/William), and Serena with her band of guest stars irritated me from season 3 onwards, it was a huge disservice to her character, and I'll never not be annoyed about the stupid Steven storyline in season 6. They had everyone at either rock bottom or at cliffhangers in the season 5 finale and they shouldn't have done that unless they were going to have more time, or put more effort into resolving those situations. DS were taped back together without any real effort and so was Serena/Blair. Instead of Steven they should've had more of Serena working through her issues of why she felt so unhappy and alone the previous season, or a damn career, and I would've loved them to have gone into some of the long standing issues of SB that weren't just about DB. The finale was a good end to a disappointing season (gossip girl reveal aside obvs) and I just wished they had utilised the potential they had in those last episodes.

LOL god I love them

Aw season 1 and 2 so many emotional moments in these seasons, a lot More on average than the rest. The chuck/Blair scenes were heartbreaking, and I think the episode where Bart dies the first time is some of the best work Ed's done on the show

This is probably my favourite (and saddest) derena scene, it gave me a lot of feels - it's like Leighton, when Blake cries it makes me tear up and dan looks HOT

And this scene makes me cry even now! Probably my favourite scene of the series. before this scene I wasn't really drawn in emotionally, it was just another teen show. But this moment was SO amazing, I loved seeing the raw human side of Blair for the first proper time, she was heart wrenching, and serenas remorse was just so moving. Leighton and Blake killed it.

Last edited by Greysjolex; 02-13-2017 at 08:03 AM