View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 05:42 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Some added thoughts of mine regarding the episode...

I love the "talking to" Harold gave Andy after implant girl came to his office. I love that he reminded Andy what kind of doctor he is and that he should never give in.
I love that Andy...in turn...gave Ephram the same advice...reminding him that neither one of them is ordinary. Andy is not an ordinary doctor and Ephram is not an ordinary kid.
I love that Andy grew some balls and told off implant girl and her mom.

I love Ephram's sarcastic humor. Teacher: "Ephram, you're 2 weeks late." Ephram: Traffic.

I love Delia's adorableness. Delia: "Are you punishing him?" "I'm glad I'm not a genius. I can sleep until noon."

I can't get over how much Harold looks like and sounds like Jimmy Stewart...especially when he said, "Jimmy Stewart".

I love when Ephram sits behind Amy in any class!
... and more nice thoughts, lol.

Harold might have been a sucky father in this episode but you're so right about the good advice he gave Andy. That really helped Andy. Yes, it's so cool how the advice then connected to Ephram. I love how Berlanti flawlessly connects the dots in so many ways in the episodes. It's awesomely unique. Everything just flows and storylines can flow and come together so nicely.

Ephram's sarcasm is golden.

Ephram/Amy are all about the sweet moments... like you mentioned... simply sitting behind her in class... so beautiful.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote