View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 11:48 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

You're welcome. It took forever to finish the last one.

Quote:
Hear Amy Annette (I Call Myself A Feminist) in conversation with her far more famous comedy friends Jessie Cave (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince), Lolly Adefope (★★★★★ Mirror) and Tom Allen (★★★★ The Scotsman) as part of the Kings Place premiere of What Women Want.

After sell-out shows at the Edinburgh Fringe, Mach Comedy Festival and Libreria, What Women Want asks comedians to share their personal response to this age-old question, discussed over the eons by philosophers, rom-com scriptwriters and many a helpful internet meme before being interviewed by Amy. They’ll be talking misconceptions, misadventures, misogyny, and mystique (the feminine one).

Then, like all good comedy shows, Amy and her guests open to questions from the audience.

Jessie Cave is an actor, comedian, illustrator and great lady. Well-known for her brilliant comedy shows Book Worm and I Loved Her, starring in Harry Potter and for her hilariously honest doodles, which were published as a collection LOVESICK by Ebury.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote